We recognize that we have a social contract with our communities. It is a symbiotic relationship that benefits all stakeholders.
- Encouraging and supporting our employees who participate in local public service activities such as volunteer fire/EMS, reserve military and community organizations.
- Rallying our employees, vendors and customers to support veterans, medical research and hunger relief programs across the nation.
- Providing financial support via the Vulcan Materials Company Foundation in the areas of Education, Environment and Ecology, Employee Involvement, Health and Human Services, Arts and Culture, Civic and Community.
- Matching employee contributions to select charitable organizations up to $10,000 per year, per employee.
- Actively partnering with hundreds of schools to improve STEM learning and encourage STEM careers.
- Opening our facilities to thousands of visitors to learn about natural resources and Earth Sciences.
- Responding to calls for assistance during natural disasters and emergencies.
We build long-term community relationships and take pride in being a trusted neighbor. We engage in open dialogue about our operations and work hard to be a responsible partner. We volunteer in our community schools and for civic and charitable causes. We’re committed to working together to strengthen the growing communities we serve.